Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Face Swap and the same image
[Post New]
Hello,

I have PhD 365 latest update and have an image with two people. I want to swap them.

So...am I doing this right?

I was hoping the two faces would be swapped? Am I understanding this correctly

I tried Face Swap. Looks like you need at least two images to make this work - correct?
So I added a copy of the image to the selection and clicked Merge

The image has two very clear faces in it.

After it finished, it gave me an Warning
"...cannot perform the face swap because it could not detect any faces...."

Any idea what is going on?

I tried another photo with two faces and the orginal image.
When I clicked merge, it took me to the 2nd photo, framed the faces....which allowed me to save the face....and I think use it in other photos. But not actually swap the faces in the photos.

Once I choose the faces...then what?

Thoughts?

V
[Post New]
Hello Veepo,

Have you read the Help File for the Face Swap feature?

As I understand it, the feature is designed to be used with different (but similar) photos of the same group of people. The photos may have been taken only a few seonds apart. Personally, I'd never used Face Swap, till just now embarassed, but it works as you'd expect in that situation.

The third photo in the thumbnail display is the merged photo where some faces were swapped.

It's possible you're trying to trick PhD into doing something it cannot. Possible. If you're able to share the particular photos you're using, we may be able to resolve it.

PIX PIX YouTube channel