Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Photo Upscaling?
bigbaddaboom [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 21, 2019 23:31 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
So I have a few screenshots I want to transfer to Metal Prints, larger prints.

I found a few specialized photo upscalers online with supposedly "AI" smart upscaling to allow lower resolution to be upscaled to fit on poster sized print outs.

Given I don't use PhotoDirector too often, I was wondering if the same "features" might be available. I saw under "EXPORT" you can change your export size but that doesn't necessarily fix the pixelation when starting with a lower resolution photo. What is needed is a "Enhancer" function.

Here's an online tool that seems to work to a point:
AI Image Upscaler – Enlarge Images & Photos Online for Free (icons8.com)
[Post New]
Hello bigbaddaboom,

Aside from online applications that upscale images without pixelation (such as the one you linked), I'm aware of other Photo Management tools/applications that claim to do the same thing using AI, which "fills the missing pixels" (as I understand it).

At this stage, PhotoDirector doesn't include such a feature.

There are plenty of online image upscalers & applications. I haven't done any quality comparisons, so can offer no advice on that front. The best thing to do is test a few to see what suits your needs.

PIX PIX YouTube channel