Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Screen Recorder 4
SeiWell [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 20, 2022 10:27 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Can I get this to record the picture in my cam instead of just the desktop for making video recordings. I can't get my camera to open up to do video like I can on other comupter.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There are several ways to record a section of the screen:

The online Help pages describes how to use each of these.
JohnG777 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2017 13:06 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There are several ways to record a section of the screen:

The online Help pages describes how to use each of these.

Using the "Custom" function will not remove or "hide" the logo "Screen Recorder by Cyberlink" in the lower right corner of a recording.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Sounds like you're using a trial version. Paid versions do not have any watermark or logo.
JohnG777 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2017 13:06 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Sounds like you're using a trial version. Paid versions do not have any watermark or logo.

Thanks for the quick reply. I've had the software on my laptop for months, and have used it from time to time.
Only a few minutes ago I opened it again to see a splash screen about it being a Trial Version. Odd that I had not seen that message before. Anyway, now I know what to do.