Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Avid PowerDirector Mobile User
Peter J Milner [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 15, 2021 09:14 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

I am an avid PD Mobile, PhotoDirector and Power Media Player user currently on a Galaxy Tab S7 which is soon to be replaced with a Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.

My feedback/Question is this; When Samsung announced the Tab S8 lineup they also made the point of saying they had convinced the makers of Lumafusion to port the iOS software over to Android. This in itself wont faze me personally but I believe it will give Cyberlink a good run for their money in terms of competition. What are the collective thoughts on that? will Cyberlink rise to the challenge and significantly improve PD Mobile to compete with Lumafusion?

Also, I have said this many times before, I would realy really love to see an Android version of both ColorDirector and AudioDirector to complete the suite of Android Apps.

Thoughts and ideas people?

Cheers,
Peter.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 12. 2022 12:48