Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
convert bunch of DNG files to video
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
I have PD 18 and I can import folder with tons of DNG files to add to timeline to convert to video

but there are so many when you add the folder along with the 10 or so that are already in the media conten

Can I import that dng folder right into the timeline so that I don't have to transfer them from media content to timeline ?

again there are so many dng files even for a 15 second video
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have PD 18 and I can import folder with tons of DNG files to add to timeline to convert to video

but there are so many when you add the folder along with the 10 or so that are already in the media conten

Can I import that dng folder right into the timeline so that I don't have to transfer them from media content to timeline ?

again there are so many dng files even for a 15 second video

This thread and contained link may give you some insight. https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/82357.page#post_box_339180

Not sure what "bunch" or "tons" of DNG files means in terms of number. If each pic is a frame, at 30fps that's 450 pics for your quoted 15 seconds video duration. If that's the case, it's possible in PD, just be patient as link describes. You can drag pics directly to the timeline, they will however appear in the media library too but can be removed.

Jeff