Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video transition goes green...
Stephanie
Newbie Location: Montreal,Canada Joined: Oct 08, 2008 14:19 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Hello to all,
I am having a little technical problem with a video I am making. I am using Power Director 7 build 2429 to produce 2 video segments into mpeg2 files to then burn on a dvd.

I produced the 2 videos a first time without problem. Then I decided to make a few minor changes to my tiles and what not and produced the videos again to mpeg2 files. The longues of the 2 videos (which is about 5 minutes) had a problem with the transitions. I am using the ''interfere'' transition a lot, and that effect turned out green in the video. The second video had the same transition effet used, but it produced fine. I tried producing the video again whit the same result. I also tried producing in .avi and the problem disapered, but it does not give me the video quality I have in the second video.

Any ideas what might be causing this or any solutions in mind would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Steph