Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mymask folder empty after update.
Charlie Allan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 15, 2017 21:47 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I recently updated from PD365 version 19 to version 20. I had over 400 custom masks in the mymask folder in v 19 that don't appear in the v20 mymask folder. I had several ongoing projects started in v19 which I am now working on in v20 but I am unable to access my custom masks in mask designer for editing. Only the default masks are present. I copied and pasted all my custom masks from v19 mymask folder to v20 mymask folder but mask designer still doesn't see them so I am unable to edit them. Has this happened to anyone else or is this normal after updating. The same thing happened when I updated from v18 to v19. After extensive searching it either seems like this is unique to my pc or it is normal. Any help or insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi, I recently updated from PD365 version 19 to version 20. I had over 400 custom masks in the mymask folder in v 19 that don't appear in the v20 mymask folder. I had several ongoing projects started in v19 which I am now working on in v20 but I am unable to access my custom masks in mask designer for editing. Only the default masks are present. I copied and pasted all my custom masks from v19 mymask folder to v20 mymask folder but mask designer still doesn't see them so I am unable to edit them. Has this happened to anyone else or is this normal after updating. The same thing happened when I updated from v18 to v19. After extensive searching it either seems like this is unique to my pc or it is normal. Any help or insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi,

Just checking, did you manage to get your PDR19 custom masks imported to PDR20?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Charlie Allan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 15, 2017 21:47 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]

Hi,

Just checking, did you manage to get your PDR19 custom masks imported to PDR20?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

I copied and pasted the masks into the PD20 mymask folder but Mask Designer does not see them.

I can return individual custom selection masks by changing one keyframe but then it duplicates that mask in mask properties, ie I have three or four of each custom selection masks each time I do this. Pic attached. So weird.
[Thumb - Mask.png]
 Filename
Mask.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
62 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
13 time(s)