Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ticket ID: CS002451833
[Post New]
I have submitted a question to CyberLink through a ticket and nobody is answering. Is something wrong?

frown Power Director 13 LIVE 13.0.2104.0 64 Bit
Win 7 Professional SP1 Build 7601, Motherboard Gigabyte Tech Z68A-D3-B3, X86, Intel Core i5-2400 CPU - 3.10Ghz RAM 6Gb, Virtual Memory 16Gb, 4 HDD, 1Tb each. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650. Camcorders: Canon XA10, Canon
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
This is a user forum so nobody can help you with that support ticket. It sometimes takes a couple days to get a response, and CL no longer sends email notifications when there has been a response to a submitted ticket.

You will need to check the My Support page to see if there's a response to your request. Once there, click on the My Support Ticket button.