Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
how to change the size of different video's?
Gill Bates [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 08, 2009 14:33 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I'm extremely new at this. I have to adjust the size of video in Powerdirector. I want everything fullscreen. How do I do that??

As you see above, there is a big size difference.

Thank for any help!
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Dimitri -

From the screen shot, it looks like the "little" video is in the PIP track... or is the violin your desktop background?

It also looks like a video downloaded from the internet... yes? If so, that's the size you downloaded.

Whatever - if you place it in a PIP track, click modify, resize it to full screen and produce that file you'll have it. You'd be aware that the "little" video is 4:3, so you may need to adjust the aspect ratio. You'd also be aware of what happens to a "little" video when you try to make it bigger (depending on the source).

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Gill Bates [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 08, 2009 14:33 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
offcourse... I placed it in PIP. Now I have put it in the 'master video' and it's ok.

Thanks for the help. I can get started now... Many questions will probably follow.