Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Kodak Zi8 & Flip Ultra HD
GEAtkins [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 15, 2009 15:38 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
Greetings:

I have only had PD8 for a couple of weeks, but I notice that a few of you had either the Kodak Zi8 or the Flip cameras. I have a Panasonic GS400 for the serious stuff, but am considering picking up either a Kodak Zi8 or a Flip Ultra HD for the holidays.

Before I do so, I wanted to make double sure that PD8 can handle the files produced by both of these cameras and get some hands on user comments on using PD8 with these cameras.

Thanks in advance for any comments or ideas.

Glenn
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
The Kodak uses H.264 Mov format and, theoretically, should be compatible. That's the one I was looking at a few months ago because I am wholly unimpressed with my RCA. I don't have one, yet, so I can't tell you for sure that it will work. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
[Post New]
My Samsung HMX H100 also uses H.264 Mov format and it works fine.