Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
creating blu-ray disk
dimar345 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 19, 2009 23:56 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Am I missing something? Or it's not possible to set a custom bitrate and quality options when creating a Blu-Ray disk in PD8? Am I really limited to the built-in profile when creating a BD disk?

Bit-rate and quality setting can be changed easily when creating a file.

Super thanks for any help.
Andrew - Wales, UK
Contributor Location: Wales, UK Joined: Jan 27, 2009 19:16 Messages: 545 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, you can only specify the resolution, and mpeg2 or h.264 encoding in 'Create Disc'.

However, if you produce a file in 'Produce' with your required settings, copy this file to the timeline, and then in 'Create Disc' match the resolution and encoding settings to the file, PD8 will create your disc using SVRT, without re-encoding the entire project again.

Hope that helps!

Andrew Alienware Aurora ALX R4 - Intel i7-4820 4.2 GHz - 32GB DDR3 RAM - Crucial 512GB SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - 3TB WD Green HDD - 4TB WD Green HDD - MSI NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB

Sony HDR-PJ810 and HDR-PJ530