Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Menus Not Working Properly On Final Disc
Craig [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2008 04:19 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Again,

I'm using templates downloaded from the Director Zone but they aren't working as expecting. Everything looks fine in the preview mode but when I burn the disc the none of the buttons "highlight" when they are navigated to so I have no idea which button is currently active. Anyone else had this problem?
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Craig,

Fistful of replies here.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/jforum.page?module=search&action=search&clean=1&search_keywords=menu+highlights&search_terms=all&search_forum=52&sort_by=time&sort_dir=DESC&search_cat=

Any help?

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
Craig [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2008 04:19 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
The one that seems to work for everyone didn't work for me but what I ended up doing was un-ticking and re-ticking the "Enable the text highlight" under "Set button highlight style".