Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burning Multiple DVD's or Using the folders
[Post New]
Hi all I just recently finished a project and have succesfully burned one DVD. I also had PD make folders of the project. I expected this to work similar to Roxio in that Roxio makes and .ISO file that you can immediately copy onto another disk but when I told it to burn again it began re-rendering the whole project.

Isn't it possible to use the folders to make another copy, and if so how?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Yes
[Thumb - Burn.jpg]
 Filename
Burn.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Select number of copies
 Filesize
83 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
272 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
Ok Silly me. I guess that would work had I done that but what about after the fact? If I were to only burn 1 then after reviewing it I want more of them, Is there a way to reproduce it with the folders?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Yes - if you do so immediately after you burn the first one, you'll be asked if you want to burn again.

Once you go back to the Edit Module or close PD, you'll have to repeat the whole process.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Try the free download of Power2Go for Cyberlink members.
Burn the folders as part of a data disc.
By making a data dvd disc, you can burn both the folders, and the original video clips and images, on the same disc.
It will play on your tv, and you can archive the original material on the same disc.

http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/members/enu/bronze_p2go55_download.html

This is a free version. It will not burn to blue-ray. I LOVE P2Go. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Barry said :

I LOVE P2Go.

and it loves you too, Barry (as do we all - but don't get excited, it's only words)

Love EDIT: Sorry that should be Cheers
Adrian

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 24. 2009 05:58

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
Aaron in BNA
Newbie Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 16, 2009 11:43 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I LOVE P2Go.

Especially after a few adult beverages. I TOO LOVE 2GoP...

Sorry, I will grow up.

Aaron Just because you can, doesn't mean you should !