Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Buld 8.0.2220: can't exit without saving
sjordi
Member Location: Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA Joined: Dec 03, 2008 03:15 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
Just upgrade to build 8.0.2220

Now when I open a project, burn a DVD, I can't exit the application unless I save the changes.
Now if I don't want to save changes, I'm asked if I want to and get Yes, No and Cancel.
Clicking NO is like cancel. Nothing happens.
I do close again and am ever and ever asked the same question.
The only way is to save by saying Yes and then exit.

Thanks for correcting this bug.
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hmmm - never seen that before

On mine, Yes means Yes, No means No & Cancel means Forget what I said, I've changed my mind.

Just in case you think anyone here is from CyberLink and we can fix the "bug"... no - that's not the case. To my knowledge, no one else has ever reported this as an issue - so it's probably not a bug, annoying though it is.

I don't have any answer for you - sorry. If mine was doing that consistently, I'd ask it "Which part of NO don't you understand? then I'd do a complete uninstall and reinstall.

XP, Vista or Win7? http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8792.page

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 16. 2009 12:26

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
sjordi
Member Location: Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA Joined: Dec 03, 2008 03:15 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
if I switch back to Edit mode before quitting the application, it works perfectly.
It's just if I go to Create Disc, change some stuffs, burn the DVD and then click the top right cross to leave. It asks if I want to change the modifications.
I say no and it uses this as "cancel".

No big deal though!
I'll just go back to Edit and then exit the application