Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Pack Project material question about unused media in library.
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]
Good Morning (where I live)

There used to be an option where you could have the Pack Project include all used and unused media in the project library. Is this option still available?

If so I cannot seem to find it. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Before this option was introduced I always placed all unused media on an empty track so that it would be included. If the option to include it ihas been removed I will have to update my work flow.

Thanks

Hal OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Good Morning (where I live)

There used to be an option where you could have the Pack Project include all used and unused media in the project library. Is this option still available?

If so I cannot seem to find it. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Before this option was introduced I always placed all unused media on an empty track so that it would be included. If the option to include it ihas been removed I will have to update my work flow.

Thanks

Hal

After you select "Pack Project Materials..." at the bottom of the opened window for selecting pack folder there is a selectable button.

Jeff
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]

After you select "Pack Project Materials..." at the bottom of the opened window for selecting pack folder there is a selectable button.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff,

I knew it was here somewhere, but was looking in the wrong place. One must always read the fine print on everything.

Hal OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube