Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Available Space Pie Chart on Producing Video Page
Friction [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 26, 2021 19:35 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi -- I'm using PowerDirector 365.

When I go to produce a video there is a pie chart at the bottom of the page showing available space, used space, remaining space and produced.

It shows that I only have 10 GB remaining. I'm not sure why this is and if it's going to eventually inhibit me from producing more videos.

I keep everything on my hard drive. I went to preferences and manually deleted all the temporary files, but that only freed up about 1/2 GB.

I have attached a screen shot.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
 Filename
Screenshot.pptx
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
358 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
78 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 26. 2021 20:39

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi -- I'm using PowerDirector 365.

When I go to produce a video there is a pie chart at the bottom of the page showing available space, used space, remaining space and produced.

It shows that I only have 10 GB remaining. I'm not sure why this is and if it's going to eventually inhibit me from producing more videos.

I keep everything on my hard drive. I went to preferences and manually deleted all the temporary files, but that only freed up about 1/2 GB.

I have attached a screen shot.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Your 256GB C drive is just full. Could be full from virtually anything, simply cleanup or use a different drive for your PD produce files if you have one available.

Jeff
Friction [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 26, 2021 19:35 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]

Your 256GB C drive is just full. Could be full from virtually anything, simply cleanup or use a different drive for your PD produce files if you have one available.

Jeff

Thank you very much.