Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Shot matching in Power Director 20
BSMan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 17, 2021 13:37 Messages: 24 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a shot matching function in Power Director 20 where you can select one camera as the "standard" for color etc and Power Director will automatically adjust the other camera videos selected to match that video? I've used that function in Magix Video ProX13 and found it useful, but as I try PD20 I'm finding that it seems to work better in many cases, especially with my older laptop PC. But I just produced a Christmas video with 4 cameras and found the shot matching was very helpful.
Bob
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I know that Fix/Enhance/Color Match works with continuous clips from two different cameras if done at the beginning before editing, splitting, and cutting. It would probably work with four camera videos if you try it and figure it out.
BSMan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 17, 2021 13:37 Messages: 24 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I know that Fix/Enhance/Color Match works with continuous clips from two different cameras if done at the beginning before editing, splitting, and cutting. It would probably work with four camera videos if you try it and figure it out.

Thank you. This solved my question/problem. And it works for multiple cameras. You just have to do each camera individually.

Bob