Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 16. Chroma Key problem
ozstar [Avatar]
Member Location: Sydney OZ Joined: Apr 21, 2012 20:13 Messages: 125 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have my clip on track 2 and the background on track 2

When I click on track 2, the tools don't come up but they do when I click track 1.

This is obviously stopping chroma from working.

How can correct please?

Thanks

oz

EDIT. I have tried another clip on track 2 and it does show the tools but the original video still does not.

It was 4K and I chose the fast editing option with it. Would that make the difr amd if so how can I get a chroma working?

Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 17. 2021 00:06

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It's hard to figure out what's happening on your end from just your description, but I think if you made a screen recording showing the issue someone here on the forum would be able to help.

Upload the recording to YouTube and post a link to it here, or use the Attachments button below the forum's text box to upload it directly.
ozstar [Avatar]
Member Location: Sydney OZ Joined: Apr 21, 2012 20:13 Messages: 125 Offline
[Post New]
Quote It's hard to figure out what's happening on your end from just your description, but I think if you made a screen recording showing the issue someone here on the forum would be able to help.

Upload the recording to YouTube and post a link to it here, or use the Attachments button below the forum's text box to upload it directly.

Many thanks. I've been messing around and it seems to be okay now. Still a slight green tinge around face, but working on light placements.

oz