Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where can I find the my Custom templates folder(s) for the Title Room, Transition Room etc?
Tomas E [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 07, 2019 11:51 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
Where can I find the my Custom templates folder(s) for the Title Room, Transition Room etc, and what are their names?

I've found folders which apparently contains the included templates for the different rooms, but I'm having trouble to find any folder namned Custom or similar.

I want to make a separate backup of them. PowerDirector 19 Ultimate, Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
32 GB RAM
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Where can I find the my Custom templates folder(s) for the Title Room, Transition Room etc, and what are their names?

I've found folders which apparently contains the included templates for the different rooms, but I'm having trouble to find any folder namned Custom or similar.

I want to make a separate backup of them.

By default custom titles should save to C:\Users\[username]\Documents\CyberLink\PowerDirector\19.0\MyTitles.

Each title has a separate folder but they are named in numerical order not as the title room library alias given under a save as function.

Backup one level in path for other items of potential interest.

Jeff
Tomas E [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 07, 2019 11:51 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]

By default custom titles should save to C:\Users\[username]\Documents\CyberLink\PowerDirector\19.0\MyTitles.

Each title has a separate folder but they are named in numerical order not as the title room library alias given under a save as function.

Backup one level in path for other items of potential interest.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! PowerDirector 19 Ultimate, Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
32 GB RAM