Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to get rid of titles that appear over the tracks
Calhoun [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 03, 2018 17:29 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all:
When I put the clips on the Timeline the title appears at the beginning over both the video and audio tracks.
It's unessessary and gets in the way of making cuts. I'd like to know if this action can be stopped. I've looked in the Preferences but can't find anything there on this.

Thanks for replies
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi all:
When I put the clips on the Timeline the title appears at the beginning over both the video and audio tracks.
It's unessessary and gets in the way of making cuts. I'd like to know if this action can be stopped. I've looked in the Preferences but can't find anything there on this.

Thanks for replies

Best you can do is define an "Alias" for the clip in the Media Library, like a "1" or something else short to cause less timeline obstruction.

Jeff
Calhoun [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 03, 2018 17:29 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]

Best you can do is define an "Alias" for the clip in the Media Library, like a "1" or something else short to cause less timeline obstruction.

Jeff

Thanks for the reply Jeff