Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Disappearing audio
Esseff [Avatar]
Member Location: Germany Joined: Oct 10, 2020 16:47 Messages: 69 Offline
[Post New]
This started recently so I'm assuming its a bug related to an update...

While editing a video my clips randomly lose audio. No faders or such have been changed and everything else on the PC works fine. I have to shut down PD and reopen the project and the volume is back to normal.

PD Ultimate 19.0.3226.2
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Maybe run ScreenRecorder and capture your editing session until you see the issue appear then review the recording to see if there are any specific steps that might trigger the audio loss.

You can trim the recording to highlight what happened then upload it to youTube to share here and/or with CL tech support if you decide to report the issue to them.
Esseff [Avatar]
Member Location: Germany Joined: Oct 10, 2020 16:47 Messages: 69 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Maybe run ScreenRecorder and capture your editing session until you see the issue appear then review the recording to see if there are any specific steps that might trigger the audio loss.

You can trim the recording to highlight what happened then upload it to youTube to share here and/or with CL tech support if you decide to report the issue to them.

Not a bad idea. I finished the video and it'll be a while before I do another but when I do I'll give it a shot.