Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Two Questions: 1) "Not saved" notices 2) Changing file format
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
1) Recently did some video editing on the Timeline. When finished I saved the Project with choice of name and in pds format. A few hours later I opened PD 19 again to do more editing on same edit work file. The edit pgm gave me a notice saying "you have not saved your file. Do you want to save it now?". All of this was on the same day. Why do these notices keep appearing?

2) I have several source files in avi format (from years ago). When the editing project is done, I want the edited files to be in mp4 format. Is format conversion done within the edit program where everything is in pds format? Or must it be done as a separate step after the edited files have been Produced?
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote 1) Recently did some video editing on the Timeline. When finished I saved the Project with choice of name and in pds format. A few hours later I opened PD 19 again to do more editing on same edit work file. The edit pgm gave me a notice saying "you have not saved your file. Do you want to save it now?". All of this was on the same day. Why do these notices keep appearing?

2) I have several source files in avi format (from years ago). When the editing project is done, I want the edited files to be in mp4 format. Is format conversion done within the edit program where everything is in pds format? Or must it be done as a separate step after the edited files have been Produced?

Hi,
Please see my PM of today.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator