Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Linking tracks and glass reflection
Nalim38 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 14, 2017 10:38 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I would appreciate help with the following issues:
1) How can I link tracks (subtitles, titles, transitions,audio,etc) so when I add or remove a clip to/from one of the tracks the rest moves/adjust accordingly?

2) I had to shoot some pictures through a window which resulted in a reflection on the window glass and. Is there a way to remove such reflection from a clip?

Thank you,
M. Hazucha

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 16. 2021 10:57

ASUS P8Z68 deluxe
Intel CPU i7-2600K 3.4 GHz
Intel RAM 24GB
GTX 580 Amp2
Win10 pro 64x
Samsug SSD 500GB
WD 2x 300GB velociraptor RAID 1
WD 4TB passport
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
1.Maybe no one has found a way yet to do that. Someone who has done that in their workflow should post. Reading the PD18 UG may help.

2. An experienced contributor has come up with an innovative way to remove the glass reflection in a video and replace it with an underlying image. You can do the same by chroma keying out the reflection so what image or video you want will show through that reflection.

Investing in a polarizing filter for the camera would allow the reflections to be suppressed before being recorded. Hope this help.