Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sound not trasfering well over to YouTube
TABBY99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 06, 2021 18:21 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I am at my wits end. I have tried everything I can think of to fix my audio sound. It's perfect in production but as soon as I transer it over to YouTube it sounds awful. It's almost like I'm talking too close to my microphone. Just watched a tutorial from PD University and I was hoping his fix would do it but it still sounds awful. Any suggestions. BTW I'm not a techie so this stuff is very confusing.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
That sounds frustrating and I'm afraid we'll need to have a sample clip and/or some technical details to help.

Did you upload directly to YouTube from PD or did you first produce your project and then manually upload to YT? A screenshot of the Produce page screen would be very useful so we can see the quality settings you used.

Use Alt+PrintScreen or the Windows snipping tool (Win+Shift+S) if you have Win10/11, then paste it into Paint or any image editing app then save the image as PNG or JPG. Click on the Attachments button below the forum's text box to upload and share it here.

If you're comfortable sharing one of your source clips and your produced clip we might be able to figure out what's going wrong and make some suggestions.

You can also try the Profile Analyzer tool on the Produce Page to make sure PD produces at the highest quality for your source clips. However, it's possible that something about how your source clips are recorded may cause problems which is why it might help to share one here.