Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've downloaded and installed, and intro-screen won't let me input E-Mail
TravisJ [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 12, 2019 21:02 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
(continued from this thread where you an see the full-background of the problem I am having: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/86063.page#356283 )

here's 2 screenshots of what I see:

So on the first screen, note I see the tab for "ColorDirector", so I click it.

On that second screen, that's the endless loop. Yes, I completedly exited out of all my Cyberlink programs, and rebooted my system, and then got to these two screens. What I'm saying is, that when I enter my e-mail address that is my e-mail address that I used to initially purchase my full Power Director 17 64-Bit that I use now, and this same e-mail and password I use for these very forums; whenever I try to enter those two into the two fields like I am supposed to, it's like the Operating System doesn't even recognize that I have entered anything into the e-mail address field. And yes, I am aware that on the screenshot 2 I showed you, above, the fields are empty. But what I am telling you is that even when I *HAVE* filled-in both the "E-mail" field, and the "Password" field, there's a red "focus" border around "Email" as if I have not entered-in anything. And if you can tell, the "Sign in" button is somewhat grayed-out, *EVEN WHEN I HAVE INPUT BOTH E-MAIL AND PASSWORD INTO THEIR RESPECTIVE FIELDS". What's going on? This is incredibly frustrating. The operating sytem is acting like it "can't tell" I've entered-in an e-mail address at all, because there's the red "Focus" border around "E-Mail", even after I've entered it.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 30. 2021 00:03

TravisJ [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 12, 2019 21:02 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
Quote (continued from this thread where you an see the full-background of the problem I am having: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/86063.page#356283 )

here's 2 screenshots of what I see:

So on the first screen, note I see the tab for "ColorDirector", so I click it.

On that second screen, that's the endless loop. Yes, I completedly exited out of all my Cyberlink programs, and rebooted my system, and then got to these two screens. What I'm saying is, that when I enter my e-mail address that is my e-mail address that I used to initially purchase my full Power Director 17 64-Bit that I use now, and this same e-mail and password I use for these very forums; whenever I try to enter those two into the two fields like I am supposed to, it's like the Operating System doesn't even recognize that I have entered anything into the e-mail address field. And yes, I am aware that on the screenshot 2 I showed you, above, the fields are empty. But what I am telling you is that even when I *HAVE* filled-in both the "E-mail" field, and the "Password" field, there's a red "focus" border around "Email" as if I have not entered-in anything. And if you can tell, the "Sign in" button is somewhat grayed-out, *EVEN WHEN I HAVE INPUT BOTH E-MAIL AND PASSWORD INTO THEIR RESPECTIVE FIELDS". What's going on? This is incredibly frustrating. The operating sytem is acting like it "can't tell" I've entered-in an e-mail address at all, because there's the red "Focus" border around "E-Mail", even after I've entered it.

..and just so we don't waste time, in a place where I have asked this on another Thread in this forum () , someone else said:

"Thanks for the screenshots.
It looks like that after you enter your email and password, there is a big blue rectangular Sign in button that you have to click with the mouse to get rid of that screen.
If that is not it then click the Quick Registration blue button shown in that screenshot. You can always just wait for a different answer from others that may see something else that may be the issue."

And this is my repsonse to that, which I posted in that other thread, and what I am posting again, here, now:

"@tomasc - I appreciate your checking back on my needy topic, here. But I am sorry to say that neither of those options you say are possible for me. Literally, the program does not allow me to click either "Sign in" *OR* "Quick Registration" (believe me, I've tried both, tons of times) . It's as I said, the program is not leaving the red focus around the E-mail field, as if the Operating System does not even recognize that I have input anything into the Email field; therefore, whenever I attempt to click the "Sign in" or "Quick Registration", literally nothing happens. I mean *NOTHING*. No other prompts, no error prompts, no new browser window, no sounds, no movement on anything in the dialogue bx, field, screen, on the program, or anything at all."

So, I need help, even now, and have literally no idea what to do or where to turn; and I am trying to take a multi-color purple background gradient out of a video file so that I can Publish the final result. Please.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It's late on Friday night (in the US) and you're posting a lot on several threads. No need to keep each one updated with activity in other ones. Please read my post in your "Sorry" thread and see if that gets you running.