Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I cant see all my photos
Armandos [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 17, 2021 12:36 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I went to the library and select a file of photos. This file has 334 photos and in the library i see only 34 ! Can you help me please
I download the 30-days free version a I want to buy th lifetime version if i solve this problem.
My OS is windows 10
Thank you
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There are many limitiations with the trial version. I just imported a folder with 5678 photos and video clips into the full version of PD365 and all are present in the Media Library.

Here's a snapshot showing 8 subfolders and the first 78 individual clips in the main folder:

Cyberlink has a 30 day money back guarantee so you can try out the full version to make sure it does what you want it to do. Just cancel the purchase/subscription if you're not satisfied.
Armandos [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 17, 2021 12:36 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I went to the library and select a file of photos. This file has 334 photos and in the library i see only 34 ! Can you help me please
I download the 30-days free version a I want to buy th lifetime version if i solve this problem.
My OS is windows 10
Thank you

I can understand that there are certain limits when it comes to the trial version. For this reason, I deleted all my photos from the library and used only a specific folder that had an issue. The issue remained with no change at all. Therefore, this probably has nothing to with using a trial version.