Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Remove Pan/Zoom
[Post New]
Hello,

I added a video clip to the timeline, then chose Pan/Zoom.

When done, I decided I did not want the Pan/Zoom. But there is no option to remove it like the FX (which has a '-' to remove it)

Help?

Thanks,

V
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I'm a little confused. Obviously you can use Undo (Ctrl+Z) unless you've made a bunch of edits since setting the pan and zoom, but if you're working with a video clip, you'd use the Crop/Zoom/Pan tool.

Here's how to remove those edits:

If you're working with still images, then you'd actually use the Pan & Zoom tool and the process to remove the edits is almost identical:

[Post New]
Oh Wow....

Yes, I had muliple pan/zooms....but man, total #READFAIL on my part. I totally did not see that!yell

Thank you so much for helping me...and my narrow vision!

Quote I'm a little confused. Obviously you can use Undo (Ctrl+Z) unless you've made a bunch of edits since setting the pan and zoom, but if you're working with a video clip, you'd use the Crop/Zoom/Pan tool.

Here's how to remove those edits:

If you're working with still images, then you'd actually use the Pan & Zoom tool and the process to remove the edits is almost identical: