Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
how to comfortably play videos and music ?
btimofte [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 03, 2020 14:06 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all

I have ripped the Buffy TV series to my external HDD and i like the feature where it remembers from the ripped DVD on which episode i remained

Now i also have a lot of FLAC files which are also detected by the tool

The issue is if i switch to MUSIC then i lose to which season i was watching ....and i have to navigate to my folders with the ripped DVDs and guess by playing each one to see on which episode i remained

The recapitulate , tool is running and i can switch to music and last played episode fine. If i close the tool while i was playing music then if i switch to H: drive then i have to navigate the subfolders list again . To avoid this i have to stop music , navigate to the current episode play it , stop it and the close the tool . Next time i open it , it remembers which episode i was watching

Is there is any way to switch to local FLAC playing and video watching ?

Now i use WINAMP to listen to FLAC and PowerDVD to see my ripped DVDs videos which i dont like so much ....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 09. 2021 15:08