Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
missing files since update
Ambientdave [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 13, 2021 07:24 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
Hello

Since I updates to Powerdirector version 20 I cannot access my pds files.I have tried several things including a fresh install too
And been getting a message as below

I havent moved or renamed any files too. Using a PC with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OP

Cant figure this out,been using Powerdirectors only a few months

Any help would be appreciated
[Thumb - PD 365 message.png]
 Filename
PD 365 message.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
14 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello

Since I updates to Powerdirector version 20 I cannot access my pds files.I have tried several things including a fresh install too
And been getting a message as below

I havent moved or renamed any files too. Using a PC with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OP

Cant figure this out,been using Powerdirectors only a few months

Any help would be appreciated

Looks like you can access your pds files or you wouldn't see that error reading the pds file. Do or did you have AudioDirector12 installed? Speaking Out.mp3 is part of that distribution.

Jeff
Ambientdave [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 13, 2021 07:24 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jeff

Thank you, for the reply

I will check that to see if I got that installed.

No Jeff ,I have version 11 of the Audio Drector Sorry for being vague,quite new to all this

Ok so i have updated to Audio Director version 12 still getting same message.

So I have cleared out the old pds files,

(as I have them already editied and produced (for uploading to my Youtube channel) Going to start from scratch.I have just done a quick test of a new video and can open that one fine

Also tried the pack project feature got that to open fine too

Thanks again Jeff,

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 06. 2021 08:54