Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where is ShutterStock and iStock in the media Library?
[Post New]
Hello,

When I start a new PD365 session - I no longer see the Shutterstock/iStock option to get media.

I noticed the 'Hide in Library' option when you right click on the Premium Stock Content, but how do I get it back?

I LOVE the new content!!!

Thanks,

V
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
That's a really good question! I don't see any options to restore it with a right-click in the media library and there aren't any obvious options under preferences. Even resetting all the"Do not show again" dialogs doesn't have any effect, and neither does File > New Project or New Workspace.

What I did find is that the Hide in Library setting seems to only be valid for that editing session, so closing PD and reopening it brings it back. That also means that each time you start PD, you'll have to hide the icon again if you don't want to see it.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote That's a really good question! I don't see any options to restore it with a right-click in the media library and there aren't any obvious options under preferences. Even resetting all the"Do not show again" dialogs doesn't have any effect, and neither does File > New Project or New Workspace.

What I did find is that the Hide in Library setting seems to only be valid for that editing session, so closing PD and reopening it brings it back. That also means that each time you start PD, you'll have to hide the icon again if you don't want to see it.

Hi,
By way of workaround, File>Import>Download Media from Shutterstock ........... gets you to the same place as the big red icon.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
[Post New]

Hi,
By way of workaround, File>Import>Download Media from Shutterstock ........... gets you to the same place as the big red icon.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Had to use this again today. I have no issues with it - saves me space.
Just wondering why the inconsistency.