Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
power director 19 capture settings
Eddy Rice Jr. [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 30, 2021 22:00 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Power Director 19 setings when capturing video from my webcam.
I have it on setting reccomended . But when I go to my timeline it says the project is 4.3 and my setting is 16.9 and they reccomedn I should change it.
How do I change my cam capture setting to be at 16.9?
Thanks.
Eddy Rice
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Power Director 19 setings when capturing video from my webcam.
I have it on setting reccomended . But when I go to my timeline it says the project is 4.3 and my setting is 16.9 and they reccomedn I should change it.
Thanks.
Eddy Rice

Hi,

Capture settings fall into 2 parts:
the PDR profile setting used to capture
the webcam output settings

So the webcam settings will alter the available options that the PDR capture settings can access. If the webcam settings are a 16:9 AR like 1920x1080, then the PDR profile should allow that to be captured. If the webcam is set to a 4:3 AR, like 640x480 then PDR settings may be constrained.

Try experimenting with the Settings and the Profile parameters on the capture page.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Power Director 19 setings when capturing video from my webcam.
Thanks.
Eddy Rice

Hi,

Capture settings fall into 2 parts:
the PDR profile setting used to capture
the webcam output settings

So the webcam settings will alter the available options that the PDR capture settings can access. If the webcam settings are a 16:9 AR like 1920x1080, then the PDR profile should allow that to be captured. If the webcam is set to a 4:3 AR, like 640x480 then PDR settings may be constrained.

Try experimenting with the Settings and the Profile parameters on the capture page.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator