Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My favorites
Hans van Kempen [Avatar]
Newbie Location: The Netherlands Joined: Dec 24, 2013 10:40 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I can't add transitions to My favorites.
With rightclick the option Add to my favorites has disapeared.
Hans.
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Correct the Add to favorites has disappeared. The same effect however (adding an entry to favorites) can be accomplished by clicking on the little heart shape in the bottom right corner. It turn red and is added to my favorites. You can undo that be clicking the heart again....
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

As Warry mentioned, Add to favorites is accomplished by clicking the heart icon. Details in the help file:

https://preview.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdirector/20/win/enu/03_03_02_favorite_effects.html

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Hans van Kempen [Avatar]
Newbie Location: The Netherlands Joined: Dec 24, 2013 10:40 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the fast reply.
This is even working with less mouseclicks.
Regards, Hans.
BobInWA [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2012 19:17 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Correct the Add to favorites has disappeared. The same effect however (adding an entry to favorites) can be accomplished by clicking on the little heart shape in the bottom right corner. It turn red and is added to my favorites. You can undo that be clicking the heart again....

I recently upgraded to PD365 from PD14. After the upgrade I discovered that all of My Favorite transitions disappeared.

So, I wen't through Director Zone and downloaded them all again (I have 18 standard transitions that I use in all my videos). I created a Custom Tag to identify all of these in a folder.

Now my problems that I hope someone here can help address.

1. When I display the items in my custom tag folder and click one of the heart icons to add it to My Favorites, I end up with 47 transitions, most of which I don't want, added to My Favorites.
  2. When I display My Favorites and delselect the heart icon to remove the one transition, ALL of the 47 transitions disappear from My Favorites.
  3. If I select my custom tag folder and then try to Add Random Transitions to all videos using only the trasitions in my custom tag folder, I do not get that option. I can only apply one transition to all videos.

This worked flawlessly for my in PD14. Setting up My Faviorites was a simple right click or drag and drop. Does anyone have any ideas on why selecting the heart icon on a single transition causes 47 random transitions to be deposited in the My Favorites folder? I've combed this support site for an answer but have not found one yet. Hence this cry for help.