Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Slide Show Feature
BrianE [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 15, 2020 11:46 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
As Abbamania is back, I decided that I wanted to create a slide show to accompany one of my favourite of their earlier songs ("Move On" from "The Album"), using a series of black and white photographs, fading into colour and finishing with a few images from their forthcoming "Voyage" project. I knew that PD18 has a option for making slide shows, but not being too familiar with its features, I decided to use a program I purchased years ago called "ProShow Gold", which has an option to sync the added slides to the audio track. All went well until I came to produce the show, but when I came to listen to the outputted video file, I found that there was a noticeable click at the start and end of the show and no matter what I tried , I couldn't eliminate the problem. Then I had a idea to bring PD18 to my aid, as I knew from recent use of the normal video editing part of the program that I could finely control the audio, so I inputted the output file from ProShow Gold, found the troublesome parts of the audio and set the audio to zero at those points. Problem solved.

So, my main point about mentioning all this is to ask whether PD18 also has a feature to sychronise a number of images to an audio track. If it does, I can just use PD18 for any future projects of this nature.