Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is their a way to Bulk convert videos from 16:9 to 9:16 with the stretching included in the video
albert092002 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 09, 2021 19:45 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Sir,

Is their a way to Bulk convert videos from 16:9 to 9:16 with the stretching included in the video, so I do not have to manually do it. This is for Youtube #Shorts videos or Tiktok videos.

Bulk batches videos for 100 videos at a time
 Filename
Do you have a program or setting or option that I can bulk video auto convert into 9.docx
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
829 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
208 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There isn't any bulk utility, but it's pretty easy to do what you want by setting up a single 16:9 clip in a 9:16 project the way you want, then producing that clip.

When you're ready for the next clip, drag and drop it from the media library directly onto the existing timeline clip, then choose Replace from the pop-up menu.

The new clip will be perfectly sized, aligned and rotated and the only thing you'll need to do is check to make sure that it's at its full duration. For example, if your first clip is 10 sec long and you replace it with a 1 min clip, you'll need to click and drag the end of the clip all the way to the right to have the entire clip show in the finished video.

If you drop a clip that's shorter than the existing one, PD will automatically set the duration correctly.

I'm not sure what other edting you're looking to do, but if you're mostly just wanting to rotate clips and produce them all at once, save each project individually after you've replaced the previous clip then use Batch Produce to produce all the projects in one go. Use the online Help system to learn more.

Also, I've created a sample project with everything ready to go. You'll need to change the project frame rate if you want something other than 30fps, but otherwise you can just unzip it and double click on the PackedProject.pds file to open it.
 Filename
PackedProject.zip
[Disk]
 Description
sample project
 Filesize
5914 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
234 time(s)
albert092002 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 09, 2021 19:45 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you for your help.
Ok, What I did figure out finally search the web a lot.
I found easymakevideo***com apparently they have a bulk video resizer 16:9 to 9:16

bulkresizephotos***com is for photos I use this for t-shirt designs