Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
power director 19 - best profile for Twitter?
Eddy Rice Jr. [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 30, 2021 22:00 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
In Power Director 19 what is the best setting for producing my video to upload to Twitter?
Thanks.
Eddy Rice

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 09. 2021 01:36

Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
The answer Optodata gave was a very good start already. Given that you repeat the question now, makes me understand that you are still struggling?
Also suggest to use the search function in this forum as most of the questions have already excellently been answered by the experts😊
Depending on the quality of your source material, and the required quality on Youtube, I would recommend that you use high quality if you have it. So if you produce the clip first and want to upload it separately go for 16:9 ratio, H.264 AVC MP4 is not a bad option (e.g. it works for me all the time), and select a profile like: 1920x1080, 24p pr 25p or 50p with 16Mbps (or higher depending on the nature of your video, e.g. more and faster movements might ask for higher bps).