Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD17 - profiles with 1440p resolution suddenly not compatible with hardware acceleration
[Post New]
Starting earlier today for no apparent reason, PD17 now grays out the hardware acceleration box whenever I try to use a custom profile with the resolution 2048x1536. Nothing changed in the settings or anywhere on my computer, it just decided to start doing this. No other resolution does this, only 2048x1536, and it only started doing this earlier today without warning. I render all my videos in 1440p, so this has effectively killed my YouTube channel until someone can find a fix.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Starting earlier today for no apparent reason, PD17 now grays out the hardware acceleration box whenever I try to use a custom profile with the resolution 2048x1536. Nothing changed in the settings or anywhere on my computer, it just decided to start doing this. No other resolution does this, only 2048x1536, and it only started doing this earlier today without warning. I render all my videos in 1440p, so this has effectively killed my YouTube channel until someone can find a fix.

There is a simple one value change to Simba in the registry to fix this in this YT link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykDEy3qi04Q .