Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio During Transitions Has Been Destroyed After Exporting
Mattox [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 18, 2021 12:49 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I've been using PowerDirector 19 for a few months now, and it has not given me any problems. But something has come up that I can not seem to fix.

I've been working on an hour long video, and in between every clip I use, I need to use transitions to move to the next video.
Once the video was done, I exported the whole thing.

When I watched it after it was saved to my PC, I noticed that half of the clips I used sounded like the audio was doubled onto eachother. What was even worse was during the majority of the transitions, the audio had become so distorted and it sounded like it was lagging. But once the transition was done, everything went back to normal.

I have left a video on this post that gives you and idea of what I'm hearing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VklPfZJkoHs

Here are my PC specs if this helps at all:

Radeon RX 580 Series
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor
8GB RAM

Thank You :)

UPDATE: I tried to watch it in the editor, and now the transitions are all broken in the video editor, and not just after exporting.
 Filename
audio problem PD.mp4
[Disk]
 Description
Video of Audio Problem
 Filesize
13798 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
35 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 01. 2021 13:43