Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Get Photo to go in a circle and then appear full screen
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
I was trying the PIP Designer and could not get this to work

I have a photo that I want to make as small as possible on the screen so you can barely see it and go in circle from like 9pm to 6pm and then zoom into full size and fill the screen

I also see they have default paths and custom paths but I could not get that to work way I wanted

Hoping someone can point out what I need to do in this case

I also tried this circular maze type motion and included a pic here

at the end I need to make the picture go full screen
[Thumb - Screenshot (59)-1.jpg]
 Filename
Screenshot (59)-1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1038 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 04. 2021 18:56

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The motion keyframes are completely separate from the ones controlling things like size and rotation of the main object, so you'll need to set them individually in the Motion and Properties tabs.

Set the Scale keyframes at the start of the clip so it's at the small size you want, then duplicate that keyframe where you want the clip to start growing. Set the ending Scale keyframe to have your image grow to full size.

That sequence will then occur along whichever motion track you choose, modify or create.
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
Hi. Yes I noticed that before I wasn't setting the scale key frames

Once I clicked on scale where all the automatice postion key frames were, the image stayed small the way I wanted until I created a new key frame for position and scale and then I enlarged it to full screen and it worked

I also wanted to ask if there are more varieties of the slideshow creator available

there are some good ones in there like gallery, film, post card

I wonder if we can download any others or other ideas on how to create our own 10 second slide show