Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transitions
Eddy Rice Jr. [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 30, 2021 22:00 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
There are many amazing transistions on power director 19 & available to download.
Does anyone know where I can get more basic transistions comonly used in films?
Such as, Fade in fade out ,fade to black, crossfade, wipe up down left ,for ucorners etc.
Just straight forward with no effect on the transistion & happening moderately quickly.
Thanks for your help.
Eddy Rice
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There are many amazing transistions on power director 19 & available to download.
Does anyone know where I can get more basic transistions comonly used in films?
Such as, Fade in fade out ,fade to black, crossfade, wipe up down left ,for ucorners etc.
Just straight forward with no effect on the transistion & happening moderately quickly.
Thanks for your help.
Eddy Rice

What do you want comes with PD19 basic stuff pack.
I don't remember in the trial version if it has everything.
A simple fade in/out you do on the timeline directly on the video line.
Holding the key, Ctrl clicks on the line to mark position drag down, forming the ramp.
Also 2 clicks on the video opens Pip Designer scroll down to see Fad in / Fad out

https://www.cyberlink.com/learning/powerdirector-video-editing-software

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 03. 2021 06:04

Eddy Rice Jr. [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 30, 2021 22:00 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Where do I get this basic stuff pack as I do not have these transistions in my power director version that I can find in my transistions area?
Thanks.
Edd
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Where do I get this basic stuff pack as I do not have these transistions in my power director version that I can find in my transistions area?
Thanks.
Edd

If you PD/365 don't need to buy packages you have everything you need to download and every month there's more.
Tutorials have a lot see more these

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/30026.page