Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to mirror video?
T3D [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 26, 2021 12:10 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello. I filmed a video upside down. I figured out how to flip it so that it faces the right way upwards. However, everything is mirrored so the English on the books and shirts is backwards. I can't seem to find a way to mirror it properly so that it both faces the correctly.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Flip in PiP Designer will always give a mirror image. You can highlight the clip on the timeline, see the blue circle in the center of the preview screen. Click and Drag to rotate the blue circle with the image 180 degrees with the mouse.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Another option is to drag the Flip Canvas FX directly onto your clip. These are the options available when you click on the Effect tool: