Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Text layer blending into the bottom
powerbitz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 22, 2013 08:42 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have a simple movie where the bottom layer it an image. A top layer is text with a background. When i select the layer it shows correctly but when I preview the text layer blends with the iimage layer. I disabled and also tried to change the chroma but didnt change anything.
[Thumb - Picture2.png]
 Filename
Picture2.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
310 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
10 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 17. 2021 09:33

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I can't tell what's happening from your picture. Can you take a screenshot of the timeline that shows your text, images and the preview screen?
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
powerbitz
My guess, it looks like you have black letters and the background also has black, use letters that contrast with the black background, based on the image posted.
Chroma Key also has tweaks that can refine the finish. XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365