Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Fonts Losing Characteristics PD-18
Brian Craddock [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 08, 2021 21:05 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am having an issue with PowerDirector 18 that I hope you can help with. When I go to use non-built in fonts in a project, and I go to use the Keyframe tag, the font goes to a basic block style. For example, using the SF Distant Galaxy Outline font (the star wars font). When I use the keyframe tag, it loses the Star Wars look and goes to basic block lettering. Can you help?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I no longer have PD18 but I'm wondering if it might be related to this other font issue.

Maybe make a screen recording to show what's happening and use the Attachments button to upload the clip (if it's smaller than 100MB) or upload it to Google Drive or OneDrive if it's bigger. You can also upload it to YouTube and paste a link here.