Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cant Export in PhotoDirector 12
vmlopes [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 02, 2021 09:53 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All

Have downloaded a trial version today of PD12 essentials but cant seem to export anything, the export box pops up, but is completely black and just sits there.

Is this a trait of the evaluation version as thought had full functionality for 30 days? I like the look of it but this is spoling the expereience.

Any help appreciated
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Boy when you say the export box is completely blank, you aren't kidding!

I thought maybe the options were greyed out and couldn't be selected, but the window is completely void of any content. As I was looking for a workaround, I found an even worse bug in the Print room so DO NOT click on that or you'll have to uninstall the trial version to recover.

By any chance are you running the latest Win10 release (21H1) that just recently came out? That's the version on my test machine and I imagine that's what's causing the issue.

One way to sidestep these issues is to go ahead and buy the full version (since it runs without these issues and has no limitations) and then use the 30-day money back guarantee if you're not happy with it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 02. 2021 13:45

vmlopes [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 02, 2021 09:53 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Boy when you say the export box is completely blank, you aren't kidding!

I thought maybe the options were greyed out and couldn't be selected, but the window is completely void of any content. As I was looking for a workaround, I found an even worse bug in the Print room so DO NOT click on that or you'll have to uninstall the trial version to recover.

By any chance are you running the latest Win10 release (21H1) that just recently came out? That's the version on my test machine and I imagine that's what's causing the issue.

One way to sidestep these issues is to go ahead and buy the full version (since it runs without these issues and has no limitations) and then use the 30-day money back guarantee if you're not happy with it.

Defo some bugs, is there a previous version I can try before this has a software update, my version of Win10 is 20H2
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You'll have to ask Cyberlink customer service if a previous version is available. You can reach them here, and you should include a link to this discussion so they can see what's been happening on our two systems.
oneeyefrail [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 05, 2021 18:12 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all

Did anyone get a solution to this ?

having same issues and not had a reply from tecg support yet

thanks