Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Incomplete test version p2go13 ?
LenaLe [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 04, 2020 13:24 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I decided to test version 13. Does the program have features cut out?

I do not have the option to set audio cd - more options has windows media player. Creating photo discs too is not full of the more options I have in the old p2go8. After registration, I have access to the update but it does not match my program downloaded from the cyberlink site.

What are the keys available in my members menu? Can I use them? Entering a key only indicates that the key has been activated. The installation of older programs is also disabled does not go to download them.
You cannot reinstall the program after the disk format.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
According to this user there is nothing wrong with the trial or test version of P2Go13: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/85067.page . You may want to contact Cyberlink support with all your concerns as they are the only ones that can help if you did not back up the original install files.