Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Highlighting 1 person in a moving group.
Bunraku70 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 06, 2017 18:44 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

Found an old film of my father on Youtube and he is part of a Pipe Band marching for maybe 5-8 seconds in parts.
It's a 60 year old clip so quality isn't the best so before i show my family i'd like to highlight him with a circle or oval that travels with him as he marches. I'v seen youtube clips to do this on PD10, but they don't really translate to PD17 great. I believe it's something to do with having a transparent PIP of the Circle and then creating a motion path. It's the motion path i'm having problems with. Can anyone give pointers or point me to a decent video tutorial?

Thanks
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You have better tools in PD17 that can be implemented like the motion tracker used with a transparent oval color ring. This tutorial should help: https://youtu.be/WcqsrZ4zAsc . Good luck with that 60 year old clip.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 03. 2021 11:08

Bunraku70 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 06, 2017 18:44 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you. That helped.