Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
new PC (again)
Johnkl [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 07, 2017 13:48 Messages: 43 Offline
[Post New]
I was in the process of buying a new PC, unfortunately (probably because of lag of components) the dealer are not able to deliver.
however, the can get me this machine, but I'm confuced if this will be a good fit for power director, as the taget for this machine is gaming ??

MSI MPG Trident A 10TG 1283MYS
desktop, Core i7 10700 / 2.9 GHz, RAM 16 GB, SSD 1 TB, GF RTX 3060 Ti

Any suggestion will be very appreciated.
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
By the looks of it the MSI MPG Trident A 10TG 1283MYS is a good machine for (PD) video editing too.
The system disk (1Tb ssd M.2 i understand) may be fast enough, depending on the brand/speed of the m.2 disk, but I would recon that at some point soon you will need / want another internal or external (hard) drive to accodate for (all) your video files and projects; if not for the space then for the safety and saving your system disk.