Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New Install
philm5d [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 01, 2013 17:13 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Just downloaded and installed PD19 Ultimate. The instructions mention 13 different.exe files, one for the program and the rest being extra Content Packs. I only seem to have ONE .exe file - where do the rest come in? Many thanks!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 05. 2021 11:04

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
I doubt 13 exe files, maybe 13 total files. The basic program install is typically 1 exe file and then several (8+ perhaps) rar files that get unzipped and installed as part of that process. You then have separate exe installs for Adorage and Vitascene filters. Depending what they bundled during your purchase, maybe some fonts, sounds,....so on for additional files, usually not exe though.

The email and supplied download links usually show rather clearly the files.

Jeff
philm5d [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 01, 2013 17:13 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I doubt 13 exe files, maybe 13 total files. The basic program install is typically 1 exe file and then several (8+ perhaps) rar files that get unzipped and installed as part of that process. You then have separate exe installs for Adorage and Vitascene filters. Depending what they bundled during your purchase, maybe some fonts, sounds,....so on for additional files, usually not exe though.

The email and supplied download links usually show rather clearly the files.

Jeff

I downloaded the program direct from the website without checking the email which had all the links: Here's a copy and paste:

[Download Instruction - PowerDirector Ultimate]
The
download version of CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate is comprised of
(13) individual .EXE files.
Please install first the PowerDirector Ultimate program file. Once the
main program is installed, you can install the 12 additional Content
Pack files to get all the effects, templates and menus for the program.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I downloaded the program direct from the website without checking the email which had all the links: Here's a copy and paste:

[Download Instruction - PowerDirector Ultimate]
The
download version of CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate is comprised of
(13) individual .EXE files.
Please install first the PowerDirector Ultimate program file. Once the
main program is installed, you can install the 12 additional Content
Pack files to get all the effects, templates and menus for the program.

Might be easiest to suggest options knowing what files you have. Paste a pic of your downloaded files showing name and extensions so one can see what you are working with.

Jeff