Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The file name shows up at the bottom of the video for 5 seconds - how to get rid of this action
Calhoun [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 03, 2018 17:29 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all:
I've been doing some slide shows and short videos and the file name shows up at the bottom of the video for around 5 seconds when the vidio is first played. I would like to know how to stop this from happening.
I presume this has to be a setting of some sort. I tried using the Search to find out to fix this but no dice.
So, please let me know.

Thanks for replies
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi all:
I've been doing some slide shows and short videos and the file name shows up at the bottom of the video for around 5 seconds when the vidio is first played. I would like to know how to stop this from happening.
I presume this has to be a setting of some sort. I tried using the Search to find out to fix this but no dice.
So, please let me know.

Thanks for replies

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/81961.page#post_box_337384

Jeff