Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can I use my mobile subscription on my laptop? (PowerDirector)
Rose14 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 22, 2021 15:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I've already paid for 3 months of PowerDirector on my mobile device in the Google Play store, but then I found out I could get the program downloaded onto my computer. The only two options are to download the free version or buy the whole program, but can I download the program that I paid for already on my mobile device?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The PowerDirector Mobile app only runs on Android and iOS systems, so unless your laptop is a Chromebook you can't run the mobile app on it.

If your laptop runs Windows (or is a Mac), you'll need to use the full version of PD, which is completely separate from the mobile app as far as purchasing/subscribing goes.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The PowerDirector Mobile app only runs on Android and iOS systems, so unless your laptop is a Chromebook you can't run the mobile app on it.

If your laptop runs Windows (or is a Mac), you'll need to use the full version of PD, which is completely separate from the mobile app as far as purchasing/subscribing goes.

The same is true for those with a PowerDirecotor iOS subscription who wish to use PowerDirector for Mac and vice versa.