Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Why the re-download status in PowerDirector 365 application manager?
Brian108 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 30, 2018 04:41 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
I've been meaning to ask about this for many months but keep forgetting. It's a simple question, why does the ProDAD Adorage and the ProDAD Vitascene Packs in the PowerDirector 365 Application manager continue to show 're-download' seemingly permanently. I've tried redownloading them several times but the message to 're-download' remains. Any suggestions?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1li9w5UW0W0kZzVOaReo8_9_bWNOChA2v/view?usp=sharing
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've been meaning to ask about this for many months but keep forgetting. It's a simple question, why does the ProDAD Adorage and the ProDAD Vitascene Packs in the PowerDirector 365 Application manager continue to show 're-download' seemingly permanently.

Not sure why the status is not "Installed" like the rest of the items. Are the plugins available in PowerDirector?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 12. 2021 11:03